Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Mission Statement :)

I have decided that it's time for me to have a mission. My mission is to rediscover my passion. As a mother of five wonderful children, I realize that most days I'm just in survival mode. Trying to make it through my day with happy children, happy husband, happy house . . . but since that takes up the majority of my day, I find myself not as happy as I would like.


So, I plan on living more, instead of just surviving. I feel like over the years I have lost a piece of me that makes me, me. I intend on getting it back. It's been a rough year for us as a family and we aren't fully out of the woods yet. But, we will and we'll be stronger for going through it.


I love my husband, my family, my life . . . and now, here's to the start of enjoying them all more! And in the process, finding out my special happiness that will make me a whole person again, in my mind and my heart.


Welcome to My Journey . . . I'm not planning on it being smooth but I am planning on making it.

No comments:

Post a Comment