Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Photo Shoot with a New Camera :)

I've been missing my camera since the "root beer incident". Without a camera, blogging just isn't the same.

Couple days ago my husband came home with a camera. Honestly, I was a little peeved. I have the camera picked out that I want and have done my research. I want a shiny new camera.

It's jealousy on my part. He got the cool new Blackberry and the shiny new iPad, and I got the iMac from a guy at work that was upgrading and now he brought home a camera from a guy at work that is upgrading.

Sometimes I feel like the second child . . . handy downs. And maybe I don't handle it well because I am an oldest child.

So, maybe I was a little bit of a spoiled brat at first. Then I sucked it up and did a photo shoot with the kids.

























At the end of the day, all a mother wants is a camera that takes great pictures of her children.

What do you think? It's an Olympus E-410.

I'm thinking I like it better now that I've downloaded my first 650 photos and deleted 300 of the blinks, turns and movements. I'm still playing.

And BTW, I absolutely love my iMac <3 . . . . . without it, none of this could be possible.  Love you honey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment