Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spring Formal Daddy/Daughter Dance : )

The girls prepared a little bit all day.

I opened my Pinterest page this morning and picked out a hair style with Audrey.

I redid it after a day of playing, and found bobby pins . . . this is the final result : )  She made sure to jump up and down to make sure it would stay in with all the dancing she planned to do.
Zoe did her nails that perfectly matched her dress, which she pointed out to me about 5 times throughout the day. She also did her hair out of her face, which I love.

Someone else must have complimented her when her hair was pulled back, because I've noticed that lately she's been pulling it out of her face. I've been telling her for months not to hide her face and mommy wasn't changing her mind. So whoever said the right thing . . . "thank you"  : )

The girls were so excited to go. They were looking forward to the ice cream bar with "toppings galore". It was called a "Spring Formal" and being new to the district, we weren't sure just how formal it is.

We just picked a couple of our favorite dresses from the closet.

They looked adorable.


Here are some shots with daddy : )


Girls were ready for a night out with their girlfriends. I put a little bit of pink eyeshadow on both of them. I loved watching them check themselves out in the mirror.

I hope they have fun . . . I'm expecting them back any minute.

One final picture.

I was threatened to not post this picture, but I take it as a challenge.

This is daddy preparing for the dance : )  It doesn't look like the wisest thing to do, but he didn't burn himelf......

5 comments:

  1. Love those pictures....especially the one of the girls kissing KC...priceless memories:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love them kissing his cheeks, wonder how many years I can get them to do that :)

      Delete
  2. Zoe looks amazing in that color! Glad to hear she had perfectly matching nail polish, too. :) Audrey is looking awfully grown up; she has such cute expressions in all the photos! So glad they get to have fun and get all dressed up...reminds me of when we took them to the Cinderella ballet. We'll have to do something special like that again! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracy, she picked the dress because she thought it looked good with her hair . . . her other choice was dark blue and black, she didn't have nail polish to match it and it was "too dark for her hair" . . . definitely getting opinionated.

      Delete
  3. Pink dress is a jiz sucker how many men have blown nut down her throat?

    ReplyDelete