Monday, November 12, 2012

Blogging Troubles

So, I remember why my frustration with my blog began.

I have run out of photo space in Picasa, which is where all my photos are automatically uploaded to when I include them in a blog.

If I delete them from Picasa, they disappear from my blog . . . what to do? I don't want to delete to make room for new blogs, because I want my old blogs to stay whole.

Maybe I'm missing something, doing something wrong, but I keep getting error messages. I can't change my blog logo, I can't change my photo banner, I can't include video . . . frustrating!

I tried to make changes and updates for weeks . . . months ago, and threw in the towel. And then the thought of going on my blog became painful, because I couldn't do what I wanted.

And that's my story on why I took a break.

Nothing has changed, still the same frustrations. And that's kind of the story of my life right now. My blog, out of room. My computer, out of room. My phone, out of room. I'm just running out of space with everything!

I'm starting to play around with creating my own blog so that I have my control over design and space. It'll be a VERY long project, but that's one of my projects for 2013. I know I'll be able to figure it out. I just have to be patient and find the time.

So, for now, photos on my blog will be small and minimal because that's all I'm allowed. Unless someone has some advice, maybe I'm missing something.

So, I will continue to write :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm finding the same frustrations with blogger -you're not alone. I am going to be moving my blog in 2013 because I can't take this blogger platform any more...perhaps you should think about moving to? Though, admittedly, it's a daunting idea, lol! I hope you find some resolution to the problems, sister. xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So frustrating! Daunting, yes . . . but I'm thinking of trying to go out on my own.

      I was wondering if you sell in your artwork in Antioch? Since we are neighbors, I could check it out :) I've seen your Etsy shop, love the angels and owls :)

      Sorry you are having similar issues, but what doesn't kill us makes us stronger . . . at least that's what I've heard.

      Delete