Monday, October 31, 2011

Pumpkins & Fantasy Football

I just wanted to share our pumpkins this year.

Cameron's pumpkin is the skull and cross bones, matching his pirate costume this year.

Loving Zoe's choice of a peace sign this year. She added a heart, smiley face and star surrounding it.

Olivia's pumpkin is the cat. I loved watching her look on with disgust as my kids pulled the goop out of their pumpkins  :)

I carved the "Happy Hallow tween" It was the twins pumpkin and that's the best I could come up with.

And this year Audrey designed her own pumpkin face and carved it all out herself. Turned out great!


Here are some of the fun shots of the kids posing with pumpkins.
 




 Here I am forcing the kids to pose with their pumpkins, while in their pjs, and it is freezing outside.


Also, wanted to share. I'm the last one up tonight. Watching the Monday Night Football game by myself. This is the most important game of the weekend! (good thing that The Pack was on BYE)

Philip Rivers is tring to mess this thing up for me, but has gotten his act together a little, and then tried messing is up for me again.

Seriously?!? OVERTIME  :(

 me vs. my husband . . . the most important Fantasy Football game of my season.

I'm going to bed, but I'm hoping that I wake up to

BRAGGING RIGHTS UNTIL NEXT YEAR!!!
otherwise, he will . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment