Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My New Love . . . Instagram : )

Just wanted to share a new Phone App that I discovered by being nosy and checking out some fun photos that I noticed popping up on Facebook.

I'll try any free App :)

I absolutely LOVE this one.
It has turned the camera on my phone into my new favorite toy.

There are many filter choices that change the photo into a little work of art.
It's great for catching quick memories when I didn't have my big camera.

Now it's great for capturing fun portraits, which I never would have tried with my phone before.






It's simple. It's cute. And it captures more memories.

FYI, family with phones that can download apps, you can download this app and follow all of the photos I take (of your grand kids) if you are interested! You can follow friends and family, easy way to pass along pics :)

Capturing moments of sweetness .

And capturing boys being boys . . . and still as adorable as can be.
(yes, they pulled the stuffing out of the sofa cushion . . . zippers are for unzipping . . . right?!?)

Capturing photographs of my children's lives are very important to me, so to all the mom's out there . . . check this one out! You'll love it too : )

No comments:

Post a Comment