Tuesday, April 17, 2012

You Have To Beware When They Are Quiet!

I enjoy times of quiet, as a mother, they are often few and far between.

The boys have been playing so well and building such great imaginations lately.

I invested quite a lot of money into Little People, because I love them. The twins are starting to love them and spend their day carrying them around and setting them up. Emmitt is even starting to talk for the people and animals. So cute to watch!

With imaginations, often come messes. A mother has to beware when the quiet is too quiet.

Emmitt's imagination went a little too far . . .


I don't know why he suddenly decided to bury 3 people in my plant and fill the bus with dirt, but he did.

I wasn't too happy with this, and yes, it happened again this morning . . .

But it's moments like this that make it okay  : )

The kid has perfected saying "sorry" and "i love you" at just the right moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment