Thursday, June 16, 2011

So You're Going To Be Going Dating?

That's what Cam asked me when I told him that mommy and daddy would be gone for a few days :)

And I replied "YES!"

We sure needed a vacation. (Not sure of the timing, but we needed a break from reality.)

We are supposed to be closing on our home in 14 days, radon tests, windows repaired, surveys, termite inspections and appraisals. The appraisal didn't turn out in our favor, I just hope we are not back to square one again when we get back to Chicago.

Because I have been packing and have made a major dent in the house. It would suck to have to unpack.

But I'm trying to take my mind off of that for a while and enjoy this!





Colorado Springs is beautiful. A place like this makes me realize just how flat Illinois is!

We are going to celebrate the marriage of Matt and Malina tomorrow and take in some more sites.

Kids, you better be good for Grandpa and Grandma, because I won't be coming home early to save them. I hope you like the pictures and I'll try to send some more soon.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment