Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Blog Won't Let Me Post Pictures :(

I don't have the time or the patience to mess around and fix my blog picture problem now.

So this is a picture-free blog.

I am not happy about it, because I have some great pictures to share, but that will wait for another day.

I've been a little stressed and busy because .... we have finally sold our home!!!

It only took us about 400 days on the market. Funny thing, they offered us full asking price after all that waiting, no major negotiations and minimal house repairs.

Which is a great thing!

Closing is June 30th, my birthday! Happy Birthday to me :)  This year all I want is a new house. Thing is, we don't have one picked out yet ...... we aren't really even sure of the town.

So, 28 days to pack up a house of 7, throw a birthday party for my 4 year old, destination wedding in Colorado, a baptism, the end of the school year and most importantly, find a house.

That is why I haven't sat down to blog as much. No time.

Then today I took the twins to the doctor. Castiel is SICK! Poor little guy. Emmitt's breathing is audible, not  bad, just squeaky.

3 1/2 hours later I'm home with a neublizer and giving breathing treatments to them both. 4 times a day :(

I don't have time for twins with possible asthma .... not now. But it makes sense. Emmitt has always had sound with his breathing, not bad, not something that I was concerned about, just noticed it. And Castiel has always had a quick, shallow breath ... maybe asthma is why.

I am just going to treat this as my one hour of cuddle time with each of them daily. That is, once they stop fighting me the entire time.

So, back to packing, laundry and finding our next home ... this is going to be fun! (That is complete sarcasm :)  )

No comments:

Post a Comment