Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

I love these kids with all my heart!


Zoe . . . I love that you aren't afraid of being yourself. Remember to stay strong and be yourself always, because you are perfect just the way you are.

Audrey . . . I love your spunk. You are silly and happy, and you make people smile. It's a special gift to put a smile on someone's face.

Cameron . . . You have always had my heart from the moment you were born. You are loving and full of imagination. Everything a four year old should be.

Emmitt . . . I can always count on you for a hug to warm my heart. Stay sweet my only cuddle bug.

Castiel . . . You are quick with a smile and your love of laughter can get us all going. Keep laughing my giggle monster.


I am lucky to be your mother and I look forward to our years ahead. Watching you grow up is my greatest gift.


I know that their love will grow into friendships that will last their entire lives.


And they'll always have each other to love and be loved.

I am lucky enough to have a husband that is more than a father . . . he's a daddy. The throw balls in the house, tackle you to the floor, read a book, cook dinner, sing a song at the top of his lungs, thinks he's a wise guy, Just Dance champion, watch cartoons every morning, gives mommy bunny ears behind her back, huggable, lovable kind of daddy.

I am lucky to have a man like him to share my life with and to raise these precious children together. (Feb 13th, 13 years ago he propose to me . . . 13 has been a lucky number in our life together . . . here's to a start of a special year)

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! I love all of you soooo much  <3   <3   <3   <3   <3   <3   <3   <3   <3   <3


If you are wondering, if I want a photo shoot, I bribe them and somehow Emmitt ended up with 2  : )



No comments:

Post a Comment