Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Last Fun in the Snow! (At least this snow)

What a beautiful day! I didn't look at the temperature, but it felt like Spring, so I pretended that it was. I opened my patio door for about an hour. I'm hoping that the Spring-like weather stays!

Zoe came home with bubbles that Cameron had to try out. So he went out on the back deck with no jacket, shoes or socks and he nearly used them up. I noticed with the melting snow, there was a lot of garbage in the yard. So I offered the girls 50 cents each to make a trip around the yard and pick it up. Zoe noticed that the snow was perfect for making a snowman. So as soon as they were done picking up, they were building a snowman. Cameron got a Snowman Kit from Santa this year and this was our first chance to use it. I know, sad, it's February 16th, but it's been too cold or the snow hasn't been right. And really, besides the blizzard, we haven't gotten much snow this year.

I know that it's very irresponsible of me to allow my kids outside without jackets, but at least they have on boots and mittens.
This is when Cameron asked for mittens and decided to help instead supervise.

I was glad that they didn't make the head too big, they did it on their own and I watched from the upper deck :)

I love this picture. They are staring at the snowman and the snowman appears to be staring right back at them.

He turned out adorable. I know that Cameron will be devastated, but I'm hoping he's gone by Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment