Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cancer's Horoscope for 2011


Just when you thought that life couldn't possibly throw any more twists or turns along life's once tedious path, along comes the unpredictable but exhilarating energy of 2011 (operative word being 'exhilarating'). Partnerships continue to confront you with your deepest needs and fears but your career shows incredible promise and renewal. You receive the lucky touch of Jupiter from January to June. Expect major expansion and recognition on all fronts.

Promotions, opportunities to expand your social world and work-related travel are all potential gifts when the wheel of fortune spins in your favor for the first half of the year. The second half of 2011 brings a spectacular slew of new friends, alliances and networking opportunities when Jupiter moves into your house of dreams, goals and community. Venus showers you with extra doses of love and cash for the month of July, just in time for your birthday. And Mars brings the action, energy and work in August and early September.

Get ready to jet set this spring and/or summer when the planet of glamour enters your long-distance travel sector this April. Your homebody instincts give way to the lure of travel and adventure in 2011. Fall and winter bring the return of dreamy Neptune to your sector of transformation for one last jaunt between August and 2012.

I have always loved reading my horoscope and reading into what it means for me.

My 2011 interpretation

Partnership: K.C. and I were kinda thrown on our heads last year more than once. It was the longest year of our lives together. It's amazing how life has a way of working itself out and putting you on the right track again. Even though you fight it all the way, when you finally sit back and except the changes, you realize everything is going to be okay. The best thing that happened to us last year was the loss of a job. I expect all these changes to still be scary, but we're in it together.

Career: My job as mommy will be rewarding, as it always is. I take great pride in being mommy. But also I hope this means my goal list. I expect that also to be rewarding and I hope for self renewal. The recognition would be from all you wonderful people that support me through my journey. And I thank you already for the kind words of support and encouragement. You don't know how hard it was to hit the "share with Facebook" button for the first time.

I believe that I will build new friendships and renew old friendships from sharing in my journey and look forward to my "slew of new friends". And when Jupiter moves into my "house of dreams", I'm hoping that means, I will be moving into my dream house. I know, a stretch right, but that's how I choose to read that part :) I could always use more love and cash, but I guess I'll have to wait until July for that. And I love Autumn. I always feel energized that time of year. I'll need that energy for my last push to finish out the year successfully.

Good news! Mike And Tracy, looks like you'll have some visitors in Spring or Summer. Katie, you should start looking at what it'll cost for our families to travel by RV, nothing sounds more adventurous to me and hilarious at the same time. It's true, I am a homebody and adventure is exactly what I'm looking for this year. I'm looking forward for transformation by the end of the year and welcome it.

So the year sounds like it's going to be a great one!

Check out your 2011 Overview at http://shine.yahoo.com/astrology 

2 comments:

  1. If you guys need any camping stuff, let me know. RV'ing out to Virginia will be beautiful. However, West Virginia mountains are a pain to drive through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I hope you know who this is. Suri is my very, very, very, very...let just say more than 25 years old...role playing name from when a guy name Rex was in my life. My LiveJournal blog allows me to post comments and read your Blogger stuff. ~N

    ReplyDelete