Sunday, January 2, 2011

Here's to the Beginning of a Wonderful Year

So . . . welcome to my blog. I see you've found me :) I will enjoy making my entries and pretend that someone might care. I believe I'll have followers like my mom and mother-in-law, maybe some sisters. I figure, most of the stuff I put on Facebook is about the kids. And not everyone on Facebook cares what my adorable children are doing on a daily basis. So I've decided to put them here, with all the adventures of 2011. I plan on making this a productive, adventurous year . . . and I will catalog it all here. It may look boring at this point, no fun pictures. I am still figuring that all out. There will be plenty of pictures in the future, I promise.


So, this is the last day of the kids two-week break from school. It's been a long crazy one this year. We celebrated Christmas about four times, welcomed a new nephew into the world (who I've yet to see with my own eyes  :(  ), visited my sister-in-law's new house (totally jealous), said good-bye to my brother and sister-in-law that decided to put down roots in Virginia for a while (who we hope to visit soon) and brought in the New Year with three of our five children.


Now I'm home with the kids, looking at all the new piles of gifts that I have to figure out where to store, stash and use. Our house is for sale, so it can't stay like this for long. I've already taken down the Christmas tree and all the Santa's, reindeers and elves. I love them while they are up, but also relieved when they are all put away. I left the random snowflake and snowman, after all, snow will still be around for months. Except an unexpected thunderstorm that rolled through, and melted all our snow.


So today I've decided it's a major clean up day. The girls are working on their room, which needs a major overhaul. The usual three loads of daily laundry are waiting. I've already been in the garage in an attempt to make room for my van . . . almost. I also have to give the twins a bath which is always "fun". My eBay project has made our family room look like a shipping warehouse, but I figure I'm okay with that for now, because hopefully soon, it will all be gone and I'll have more money in my pockets. I figure if I get it all done, or I should say, most of it done today . . . I can start out fresh and new tomorrow, even though the laundry will be there again, it's always there. Not to mention, I have to be done by 3:15, because of the Packer/Bear Game which is a must see! Hopefully they'll do better then the Badgers :(


So, if you are interest, follow me. I might say something interesting from time to time. Or you can just laugh at my crazy life with five children. At least I know that the Grandmas will enjoy, once I have pictures of their grandchildren :)


Got to go, lots to do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment