Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cordon Bleu or Green and Gold?

I don't know what I was thinking! There will be no inspirational cooking in my kitchen today.


Packer game at 3:30 with Digiorno Deep Dish pizza and breadsticks for dinner. We don't have a t.v. near the kitchen, so I can't possibly.


Kids are dressed and ready for the game :)



Even my napper is dressed in green and gold. The twins will be going down for their nap around kick off. And yes, I planned it that way.



It's sometimes sucks to be a Packer fan in the land of the Bears. Especially on weekends we don't get to watch the game because a Bears are playing at the same time. We are diehard Packer fans and are raising our children to be the same. I figure it's one of the traditions that we are passing on to our children, even if we live in Illinois for the rest of our lives. We have taken heat for years from the neighbors, but we have also taught them how to grill a brat correctly.


Once, when I was shopping with Cameron, he was around 3 years old, I had him dressed all in Green and Gold. I saw a boy, about 6, look at Cam in disgust and ask his mother "Why is he wearing that?" I smiled at his mother and we shared a laugh and I said "Because the Packers have beaten the Bears twice this season."


Everyone have a great game day.


Go Pack!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment