Monday, April 4, 2011

A Happy Belly Button

I am not over-weight.

That is not the reason I am doing P90X.

I'm actually 20lbs thinner now than on my wedding day.

I have never really exercised.  I eat what I want, but always try to do it in moderation.

Most days, my life is exercise enough.

But, I want to see if I can do it.

Laugh at me if you want, but my only goal is . . . a happy belly button.

Four pregnancies and five children, I'm just a little soft.

Today was just the start, I just finished Core Synergistics . . . I feel a little flushed . . . but I also feel great!

I did it, not with perfect form, not as fast, not as many, but I did it and plan to improve :)  (thanks for the advice Tracy, a P90X-er and my wonderful sister-in-law)

My start date is April 4th so I should finish this by July 1st . . . if I do it in the 90 days. I am giving myself a 90 day buffer, because I can, so I have to finish this thing by September 30th, at the very latest. It may seem to defeat the purpose of P90X, but I figure if I keep moving, it's better than not :) And if you didn't notice . . . I renamed this thing P180X in my goals :)

To those familiar with the program, there are 3 choices . . . I'm going with the "Lean" version . . . which is a little less arms, I am a pushup hater! But I still did more pushups today then . . . probably ever . . . and that is ever combined :)

Week One, I am determined to do all 6 days in a row, to kick-start my butt into doing this . . . or maybe I should say, get it over as fast as possible!

Week 1, 2 and 3
Monday - Core Synergistics
Tuesday - Cardio X
Wednesday - Shoulders & Arms, Ab Ripper X
Thursday - Yoga X
Friday - Legs & Back, Ab Ripper X
Saturday - Kenpo X
Sunday - Rest or X Stretch . . . most Sundays, yes, I'm sure I'll be resting :)


Really, I'm feeling great . . . mostly proud of myself, I'm just hoping not to be too sore tomorrow.


LOL, I don't remember the last time I did more than 25 jumping jacks in a row . . . I did 45 today and was shocked at how much work it was . . . seriously, try it . . . or am I really that out of shape?

1 comment:

  1. With everything else you have going on, I only have one thing to say "You Are Crazy!" But, I love you anyways:)

    ReplyDelete