Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I Hate Drey!

So "Drey" is in the P90X video and she does everything perfect and extreme. I don't do any of it near perfect or extreme. I just have to say that the "Dreya Roll" is impossible! I have to focus my pain on something, and I have chosen her, as fair or unfair that it is :)

I am definitely "feeling it" in my tummy and upper arms . . . but it's not as bad as I thought. I wasn't sure if I would be able to move at this point.

But I'm still going!!!

Day Two and Three are COMPLETE! - - - only 87 days left

Yesterday was Cardio X, and I enjoyed it.

So far, this workout is working for me. As soon as I get tired and can't do an exercise anymore . . . he moves onto something else using a completely different muscle, so I find it completely do able.

Also . . . LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the countdown clock in the bottom corner. It actually has a countdown for each individual exercise too. I can look at that clock when I am feeling like I want to stop and see 15 seconds and push through.

Today was Shoulders and Arms, I actually didn't mind it. I was worried about this one, the push-up hater that I am. Shocked! No push-ups :) Weights and bands, and I found it kinda fun.

There were actually two workouts scheduled for today. I finished the first one and felt pretty good, so decided to do them back to back since I knew that I'd be too busy the rest of the day.


I looked at the time for the Ab Ripper X workout, 17 minutes, so I thought, that shouldn't be too bad.

I was wrong. Very, very wrong!!!

Each exercise had to be done 25 times, it wasn't a timed thing. And the people did everything so fast that I ended up, watching how the exercise was done, pushed pause, struggle through my 25 and then pushed play to watch the next one.

This easily took me 45 minutes, I thinking maybe an hour. I had just enough time to shower before the girls got home from school.

It hurt yesterday to sneeze . . . and laugh. I just pray for no sneezing for the next few days, because I'm sure it'll bring me to tears!

I'm still going strong :)
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 

Audrey had a school music concert tonight. Isn't she cute :)

I took pictures of her before, because taking pictures of her from where I had to stand with the boys, I knew it would be like a "Where's Waldo". Can anyone find her? LOL.
KC had a late night at the shop, so I taped it the best I could. I was also feeding the twins animal crackers to keep them happy and had to put Emmitt's shoe back on 3 times. So the video will be very shaky, but it won't effect the sound quality.

Audrey got a white rose from a neighbor after her performance :) The first thing she says to me when we got into the car "I need blue food coloring, I'm going to turn this rose blue." Blue is her absolute favorite color, so we are giving it a try.
We'll see in the morning. I think it will work, but not sure if it'll be blue by morning.

I'm gonna stretch, take a couple Advil and go to bed :) KC's advice, thanks hun.

No comments:

Post a Comment