Monday, May 2, 2011

Where Did My Tulips Go?

Confusion is a theme to the year I am having.

Spring is here. My plants are emerging, leaves are unfolding and the first of my flowers are beginning to bloom.

I was excited to see my tulips popping up. I have three groupings of white tulips that have purple tips. They are my second flower every year, only behind my bleeding heart bush.
I'm always amazed at how fast it grows, unfortunately it's life span ends in early August.

I was very disappointed to come out to this.
The rabbits got two of them.

The rabbits are horrible around here. We have to spray and spray often if we want to have any color in our gardens . . . the smell is horrible!

This is my confusion.
They are pink???

For the last 5 years they have been purple.

Could I have really changed my tulips without remembering? Has the last year been so crazy and stressful that I forgot doing something like that? I'm soooo confused.

Now, all I can do is laugh. Every time I look at them I giggle. My life :)

I am awaiting the opening of the other blooms. Will any of them still be purple?

I caused the rest of my confusion today.

I watch Extreme Couponing and did a little research, looked on the internet for some tips and was blessed with lots of coupons in Sundays paper.
I was able to find a few great deals. I am still working on it. There must be a better way. I gave myself a headache.

I like the thought of saving money. I don't know if I have enough patience to figure it out.

I'm going to give it a try this month. See what deals I can find :)

One of the highlights of our day was a trip to Aldi. I only had a couple of things to get. And they have the best carts to suit my needs.
They are made for twins :)

Couldn't get them to look at the camera because Cameron was crying behind them. He wanted a front seat. He got over it fast.

When we left, he was walking. He was obsessed with the quarter in the cart. I let him plug in the chain and pull out the quarter. He was amazed by the whole thing.

As I was buckling him into his seat, he asked, "Can I put my magic coin in my Scooby Doo bank when I get home?"

I love that boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment