Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Second Extreme Couponing Trip

Still figuring out all the deals. Not going completely extreme yet. I'm happy with my one paper of coupons and not running out for 4 more. I have read a couple of coupons wrong, so be careful, it can mess up a great deal fast.

I'm just being careful not to buy things that I won't use. Getting what I would usually pay full price for feels pretty good.

Another one of my Mother's Day surprises was from Audrey. She went out to get the Sunday paper for me and separated the ads into 3 piles.

Mommy doesn't want, maybe wants and definitely wants. I thought it was very sweet.

Zoe said that they wanted to cut all my coupons for me, but didn't have time because they were too busy making me pancakes :)


CVS: (Spent 19.50 and have $11.00 for next shopping trip)
Net price: $8.50
Best Deals: 2/$1.98 Xtra, 4/$5.70 Shout, Fantasik & Windex, 3pks/$2.00 gum


Walgreens: (Spent 15.30, but after rebates and $5.00 next purchase, I made $$$)
Net Price: Made $2.66
 Best Deals: 2/$3.00 Glade Oil Candles, Free SunBurnt, Free Carefree, Free Nexcare Bandaids


Jewel: Spent 5.96 in clearance bin
Got invites for Cam's birthday party 50c, John Frieda 99c, Vitamins 1.99ea

I have met some fellow couponers already. It's easy to spot them, because they have the same items in their carts. I met one lady at CVS with her entire binder of coupons. We talked for a bit. She gave me two tips, couponmom.com for coupons and cvs Sunday sales start on Saturday night, I believe she said at 5pm. 

Also, if there is a great deal and none of the product on the shelf, ask for a raincheck! I have 2 rainchecks for absolutely FREE products, I just keep them in my envelope and check every time I go back. I'll get 2 bottles of bodywash and 5 (3pks) of bars of soap . . . with a family of 7, we go through all that really fast!

I need to go to Menards for Deck Wash this week. Need to wash my deck and I can get 4 bottles of it FREE with rebate. Another $10.00 savings.

Once I started looking for coupons, I have found them everywhere. I even noticed a pegboard full of them in the liquor department at Jewel. Never noticed them before, but they are there :)

HAPPY COUPONING EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment