Monday, May 9, 2011

My Sun-Kissed Mother's Day

My day started with Audrey telling me that I couldn't get out of bed.

Zoe and Audrey made me peanut butter and chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast.

I opened all my school project gifts from the kids.
 Glittery tissue paper candle jar and poem from Audrey.
 Cam: "I drew you, you have a huge head."
 Zoe was busy, even made a coded message to decipher.
 Zoe and KC turned her science fair project into wind chimes.
 And KC got me my first Dri-fit shirt and compression socks. The socks are suppose to improve my performance by 5%, lol.
 Cam gave his grass a haircut for me.
 While the girls planted all my flowers.

 Emmitt wanted to help so bad.
Lots of playing.


 Warm day, so I figured it was a perfect day for a popsicle. Twins first solo run, Emmitt did great, Castiel was a complete mess.
So the shirts had to come off.
Emmitt's didn't need to come off, but he insisted since his brother got to.
Wagon rides.
 Car rides. They switched off and took turns.
 A drawing of Spring.
 All the dandelions were pulled in the yard.
 Busy day. Fun day. Warm day. I felt loved and enjoyed the day with my kids. It was a great Mother's Day :)
KC brought home Jimmy Johns after work. Didn't need to cook, which was good because there was no time for it.

The twins woke up from their naps a little pink :(  Not used to the sun yet and totally forgot, sunscreen next time.

Hope all you mommies out there had a great day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment