Thursday, January 5, 2012

A New Year Full of So Many Possibilities . . .

"We spend our lives dreaming of the future, not realizing that a little of it slips away every day." - Barbara Johnson


I'm a dreamer. Always have been. Head in the clouds.

I dream of the things I want to do, dream of great ideas, dream of goals, dream of the life I want to live.

Many of them stay just that, dreams.
Either written in a notebook or forgotten as fast as I think of them.

This is the year that I jump into reality . . . and place my feet firmly on the ground.


My New's Year's Resolution this year is to . . . DO

"DO" what I want.
"DO" the great ideas.
"DO" the goals I make for myself.

and most importantly . . . "DO" the life that I want to be living.


Well, I guess, within reason . . . . . "DO"ing with five kids to account for, and that's not an excuse . . . . . it'll just add more "DO"s to my list  :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing what 2012 has to bring for your family! You are so brave putting yourself out there; good luck on all your goals.

    ReplyDelete