Thursday, January 26, 2012

Audrey's Newspaper

Audrey came home yesterday in the goofiest mood.

She was giggly and happy and secretive.

She had a piece of paper and pen. She was hard at work on something, giggling as she wrote.

Then she proudly asked "who wants to read my newspaper" and she handed this to me when I said "me".


I love the minds of children. She's always had a great imagination. Loves writing stories and comics : )  

She's so sweet, when she wants to be. All five kids ran around on a "Wild Goose Chase" all evening, which was a scavenger hunt that her and Zoe created.

Fun evening, sitting back watching them . . . and watching the twins try and keep up.

When she went to bed and told me that I could put her newspaper in my blog, so I did.

•     •     •     •     •     •     •     •     •     •     •     •     •     •     •     •

Whole different topic.

I can't seem to keep clothes on these two.



Every time I turn around, they are down to their diapers.

Emmitt undresses himself when he wakes up from his nap, I usually only find out he's awake when he's squawking for help because he has a shirt stuck around his neck. He's actually tried to get redressed and put the shirt on completely upside-down, squeezing his entire upper body through the neck hole and his arms in the sleeves, he couldn't figure out why it wouldn't stay on his shoulders.  : )

He's starting to figure it out. I hear a lot of "I do it", trying to be independent these days.

Here's a couple clips of Emmitt trying to help out Castiel after getting his own pjs on . . . notice that Castiel has no interest in trying, or even helping.



And we have to work on my "Little Monkeys jumping on the bed".


Check out Castiel's forehead : (  Thankfully no doctors were needed this time.

They are definitely acting their age, the dreaded 2 year olds.

Partner's in crime.

•     •     •     •     •     •     •     •     •     •     •     •     •     •     •     •

Up early this morning because Zoe made it into 5th grade band. Today's the first morning. She's a little nervous, because she knows she'll be quite a bit behind. This is Zoe, I know that she'll catch up to them in no time, because that's what she does  :)

Have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Nice newspaper, Aud! Very cute videos of Emmitt & Castiel. Love to see the little people in them-understanding, communicating, etc. :)

    ReplyDelete