Thursday, March 10, 2011

Guess What I Had to Buy This Week?

So I had to do something this week that I haven't had to do since before the twins birthday.

Buy Diapers  :(

Since Emmittt and Castiel are number 4 and 5 in our series of children, I told everyone they wanted diapers for their birthday. I know, not a fun present, but they were only 12 months old . . . and the big boxes are always fun. We have all the toys a 1 year old would ever want and their closet is overflowing with clothes. So diapers it was. And boy did everyone deliver.

We received many huge boxes from friends and family . . . and grandparents have restocked us a few times on their visits.

The gift lasted us 5 months, we thank you all so much :) LOL, and we still have two cases of wipes left!

I'm back to clipping coupons . . .

1 comment:

  1. YES! Diaper coupons aligned with sales are the best! Do you like Pampers or Huggies better? I have a lot of Huggies that expire on the 19th, and I have a good stockpile right now. Let me know... we can do a playground trade-off :o)

    ReplyDelete