Monday, March 14, 2011

Two Hours Til Clean

I'm bored.

So I got a call yesterday to show the house (fingers crossed!). But this living life so that your house is completely clean within a 2 hour window is . . . boring.

The two hour thing has only happened to me once, usually they are kind enough to give about a 12 hour head start. But that one time was a lot of fast, hard work.

So, I try to keep on top of everything, so I can keep my sanity.

But then today. Showings at 4:30 and my house is clean. The boys are napping. The girls are at school. And me, I don't know what to do with myself.

I have lots of projects to do. But they are all messy projects. Ones that I would be silly and stupid to start now.

So I have my blog and my facebook . . . and I wait.

Because very soon, the girls will be home, the boys will wake and I will have to pack them all in the car and leave this clean house . . . before they mess it up on me.

And something to look forward to. Tonight, no dishes, no cleaning my already clean kitchen . . . it's a McDonald's night. I kind of have to, 4:30 - 5:30 showing, kinda cuts into the preparing dinner and eating dinner time for this house.

So, these people better buy my house, because this time it's costing me money to leave!

Please buy my house, please buy my house, please buy my house

No comments:

Post a Comment