Thursday, March 24, 2011

eBay Crazy not so Cameron Crazy :(

So . . . I've been cleaning my house and throwing stuff in boxes that I want to try selling on eBay.

I haven't been paying much attention to the amount of stuff I have been accumulating.

That was, until today . . . I started pulling out all the boxes, there were 6 of them filled with random items.

Today I played, eBay catch up. Since my goal is 400 items by Easter . . . I have to get going on it.

Today I listed 104 items, so even if I only make the .99 cents I started each item at (because it's free), it will be almost a one-hundred dollar day, which isn't bad for a stay-at-home mom :) I already have some bids . . . so exciting!
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Yesterday, KC chaperoned Audrey's class trip to the zoo. It wasn't a beautiful day, but they didn't get rained on.

He was a little worried about the size of the group he would be responsible for. He was happy when he found out it was only 4.

This note also made him wonder what he was getting himself into.
I love it when people can have a sense of humor about things :) Simple humor is lacking these days, I love being surprised by humor when it's not expected :)

He didn't lose any of his kids, but by the end of the day one of them was falling asleep on a bench :)

Both Audrey and KC came home with stories of their day . . . I loved listening to the excitement in Audrey's voice, just as in her daddy's :) Still a child at heart!
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 
What I don't love.

Is that my husband is sick.

Sick over the end of a season.

When Duke loses . . . it takes the extra spark out of our daddy.

Suddenly the tournament doesn't seem as important to follow.

I tease and always pick another team to win the tournament, but I know that it's better for the whole family if Duke goes all the way.

Sorry Honey :(

But I'm still in this thing . . . "Go Florida!" . . . small out of respect :)

No comments:

Post a Comment