Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Star & Sickos

As "Star of the Week" Audrey brought in her "favorite" book today to read to her class.

I reminded her last night to pick one out and she disappeared. She came back with "Are You My Mother?" by Dr. Seuss. I was confused by this choice and questioned her.

"I wanted a Dr. Seuss book and you put them in the top of the closet. I couldn't reach them, so I jumped and hit them and this is the book that fell down. This book chose me."

I told her that I would get any one she wanted down "Nope, this one's fine." She's my child that doesn't like making decisions, she likes things planned out and decided for her.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

So Castiel is sick. Wherever I set him down, he just sits there pathetically until I come back and scoop him back up. And Emmitt is showing the first sign of what Cas had a couple of days ago. This is going to be a "fun" week, I just know it. Juggling two lethargic babies :(

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

On a lighter note, the boys and I ate breakfast looking out the windows. There little fingers pointing excitedly at every bird to cross the sky. I can't wait to get them outside :)

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

What does it mean when four turkeys cross the road? I had to stop for them on my way home from dropping Cam off at school. Never seen that one before around here. Today I saw my first robin (SPRING!) . . . but first, second, third and fourth turkey . . . I hope that doesn't cancel out the robin.

1 comment:

  1. "This book chose me" ... I like it!

    Seeing the turkeys does NOT cancel out the robin! Send the robins our way too!

    ReplyDelete