Thursday, March 17, 2011

Green Eggs and Ham

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

Cam does not eat eggs easily for me. He does eventually, but it's always a fight.

So . . . to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, Cam's teachers decided to feed a bunch of 3 years olds green eggs and ham in school today.

His teacher brought him out to the car and said, "He loved the green eggs and ham, he asked for seconds. He might not be to hungry for lunch."

Cam on the way home said "I don't like your eggs, but green ones are good and they were scrambled." I said, "But I make you scrambled." Cam answered, "But these were good scrambled."

So does this mean that I need to add food coloring from now on?
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Daddy bought the girls light up earrings to wear for St. Patrick's Day.
Sun-drench picture . . . now the clouds have rolled in :(
She is one of her "funky" moods today, only would gave me a half smile.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
The girls did Jump Rope for Heart today. Zoe won the boys a new mini basketball :) Cam is loving her for it, he's been carrying it around all afternoon.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
I went to 3 teacher's conference today with all 5 kids. It took 2 separate outings, but they were all great for me.

The girls are both doing excellent in school. Audrey is getting a little "chatty" and Zoe needs to work with kids outside her circle of friends more . . . but academically strong for both of them. It's nice hearing good, I'm hoping that the boys will follow suit.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Emmitt has figured out shaking his head for "no" and nodding his head for "yes". Suddenly he seems like an expert :) Non-verbal but definitely understanding.
And Castiel is still standing in his highchair :(
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Tonight I rolled out a full garbage can and a full recycling bin. I have realized that I will easily be filling them up a few weeks in a row.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
And this video will clarify Cam's pick from last night . . . without the influence of daddy!

Can I hear a  "GO FLORIDA!!!" And the war has begun :)
Louisville has already totally destroyed my bracket. Day 1, losing a Final Four team, not good :(

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE both pictures of the girls--so beautiful. The half smile totally works for Audrey.

    Cameron has great 3 year old logic!

    Emmitt looks so frumpy and Castiel full of life. I love the whole post. :)

    ReplyDelete