Monday, March 7, 2011

My Star of the Week

The first week of school, Audrey came home bummed.

Each student gets to be "Star of the Week" and her turn wasn't until March :(  She was soooo worried that we would sell our house and she would never get to be "The Star".

But here we still are, and even though I'd rather be moved and she could take her turn in a new school district, I'm glad she got her chance with her friends.

We spent the weekend making a poster all about her. She wrote that she wants to be a teacher when she grows up. (A dream of almost every girls at some point)

And she got to list 3 wishes. Here is where my Audrey shines :)

I wish I never had anymore homework. (Teacher? she said "My kids won't have homework")
I wish I could have a pet Hippo. (her new obsession)
I wish I could fly. ("And not in a plane or anything")

Love her.

All her favorites: Alice in Wonderland, pineapples, ice cream, hippos, DSI, pomegranates, Hershey's chocolate

And all the things she doesn't like: tuna fish, spiders, Justin Bieber and broccoli
And of course, the project was finished up with a layer of glitter glue, because glitter makes everything prettier :)


AUDREY IS MY STAR nearly EVERY DAY :)

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I learned that Audrey's hair is brown from this post! After much thought I'm thinking it's because Zoe's hair is so dark I always thought of Aud's as a blonde mix instead of brown. LOL

    So proud that she's the Star of the Week! Her posters look great and I love the glitter. Mike loved her favorites, too. :)

    ReplyDelete