Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday Morning Pancakes

It all started with daddy showing Zoe the correct time to flip a pancake. Watch the bubbles, when they stop, flip.

Now Zoe and Audrey love making pancakes.

Last night Zoe asked to make pancakes for the second Saturday in a row. She asked if she could make them with chocolate chips and if she could just start breakfast when she woke up.

I did request that she wake me when she started, because I didn't want breakfast ready at 5:30 in the morning.

I could really get used to them making breakfast :) Audrey and Zoe cooperated this morning and made the boys and I very happy. I didn't help at all, they did it all. Seriously, not at all. All I did was put the boys in their highchairs and the girls had a plate full of pancakes ready to serve. (Cam didn't help, he just likes getting his pic taken and snuck in)

Emmitt and Castiel weren't too excited about breakfast until they discovered the chocolate, then they both gobbled down 3 pancakes, Cameron had 5 . . . they devoured them, so the girls plan to freeze them and eat them during the week backfired. They were too good to save.

Sitting around the breakfast table I asked "So who has clean up duty?" and both the girls said "Not it!" and smiled at me.


Clean up duty was a fair trade this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment